Assistant General Manager – Wiltshire – Award Winning Gastro Inn
An Assistant General Manager is required for this Gastro country inn in Wiltshire.
The hotel has 20 plus bedrooms with a restaurant serving up to 60 covers.
They also cater for all manner of events and private functions including weddings.
The entire hotel is elegantly designed and offers the perfect setting for guests to relax, dine in the restaurant, or enjoy a drink created by the expert bar staff.
As Assistant General Manager you will:
- Have a strong background in a similar standard of establishment
- Have experience in an events role
- Report to the General Manager and be responsible for all operational Heads of Department
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned and have a proven track record of success in a management role within a quality driven hotel or similar environment.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest’s expectations are exceeded with a focus on attention to detail
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the operation ensuring that all departments are achieving the standards required by the hotel and are operating effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times by offering a friendly, efficient, informal yet highly professional service
- Most importantly they are looking for someone who is an enthusiastic individual who aspires to be the best and can offer a warm and friendly welcome to all customers to make their visit to this establishment the best it can be
If you are an Assistant General Manager with a high-level background looking for work within a stunning hotel, then this could be the role for you.
Reference ID: 03848