An experienced Commis Chef or established Demi Chef de Partie is required for this beautiful gastro pub in Hertfordshire.
The property is a quintessentially British pub, with exposed beams and open fireplaces, while the décor has been brought to the modern day.
The kitchen is headed by a talented Head Chef who honed his trade in the best kitchens, and the food has been celebrated for its utilisation of the exceptional produce on their doorstep.
They are looking for a Commis Chef / Demi Chef de Partie with a passion for food and cooking, someone who has a background in fresh food, and someone who is looking to join a brigade where they can continue to develop.
- Excellent environment for progression and learning as the Head Chef is passionate about building the skills of his brigade
- Tips on top of a great pay
- Paid for all hours worked
- Talented, small and close-knit team where you will get chance to make creative contributions
As Commis Chef / Demi Chef de Partie you will:
- Be looking to move into a kitchen where you can learn all about flavours and textures and you will be taught all the modern techniques in order to produce cuisine of this standard
- Have your NVQ’s in catering or at least 1 Year experience of working within a professional kitchen
- Have a genuine passion for food
- Want to move to a fantastic kitchen in order to learn and develop your knowledge to make you into the best chef you can be
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.