A Commis Chef is required in Cornwall for this beautiful restaurant headed up by an award-winning chef whose background is at the highest level.
Set within a luxury hotel on the stunning Cornish seafront this amazing property offers a fantastic working environment including a commitment to ensuring a work and life balance.
The restaurant is lavishly and elegantly designed, creating an air of luxury for diners to enjoy as they sit down to enjoy the beautiful dishes on offer.
The restaurant has won 2AA Rosettes for its beautiful selection of modern British dishes.
The highly skilled kitchen brigade serves up to 60 covers per service with a modern British menu with all ingredients sourced within the area from the best local suppliers.
The menu is seasonal and there is also a specials board which changes daily depending on what the suppliers have in fresh on each day, so you will gain more knowledge with frequently changing menus.
As Commis Chef you will:
- Be expected to work on different sections of the kitchen supporting senior chefs
- Have a great attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Have either your NVQ’s in Catering or at least 12 months’ experience of working in a kitchen
- Be an eager Commis Chef who is looking to settle into a role where they can develop their culinary techniques and progress their knowledge as a chef
- Be expected to cover different sections of the kitchen and ongoing training will be given to increase your abilities on each section
If this sounds like the role for you; where you can hone your skills and increase your experience within a talented brigade, then apply now.