A Chef de Partie / Senior Chef de Partie is required in Worcestershire for this luxury hotel with 2AA Rosette fine dining Restaurant.
They are looking for a Chef de Partie with experience of working within a high level busy professional kitchen and a someone who has worked with fresh food and someone who is creative and passionate in their cooking.
The highly skilled kitchen brigade serves up to 50 covers per service with a modern British menu with all ingredients sourced within the area from the best local suppliers.
The menu is seasonal and there is also a specials board which changes daily depending on what the suppliers have in fresh on that day so you will gain more knowledge with frequently changing menus.
As Chef de Partie you will;
- Work on all sections of the kitchen as required and maintain and run your on sections
- Support senior members of the kitchen brigade with the running of the kitchen
- Maintain excellent levels of health and hygiene within the kitchen
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team
As Senior Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be responsible for running your own section
- Ensure self-organisation and that all mise en place is completed prior to service
- Be passionate, talented and hardworking
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout to work towards obtaining the highest accolades for this elite establishment
Accommodation is available.