A Business Development Manager is required in the beautiful county of Cumbria for this award-winning country house hotel.
The property is situated within beautiful surroundings.
It is grandly set within its own manicured lawns and gardens and offers individually designed guest suites and a fine dining restaurant.
They also offer elegant conference and banqueting rooms along with a luxury spa and traditional British afternoon tea lounges.
This impressive country house hotel has won an abundance of awards for its commitment towards achieving the highest levels of standards and service.
As Business Development Manager, you will:
- Have experience in business development roles in hospitality
- Maximise both brand visibility and sales volumes in the area
- Proactively source new business from across the North West area
- Develop relationships with key clients and agents to ensure repeat business
- Regular face-to-face appointments per week to source new business
- Work on your own initiative
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
If you are a talented and proven Business Development Manager looking for a rewarding role, then apply now.