A Bar Manager is required for this beautiful luxury hotel in Powys, Wales.
The hotel is well renowned in the area, popular with local residents and tourists from further afield.
The hotel itself has been developed to an extremely high standard, with 30 plus beautifully decorated bedrooms.
The hotel is also home to a fine dining restaurant that serves stunning modern British dishes from an a la carte menu that celebrates the finest local and regional produce.
Set in gorgeous surroundings in a beautiful part of the country, this excellent restaurant is beautifully decorated, and has a luxurious feel.
As Bar Manager you will:
- Manage the bar within this beautiful establishment where you will be dealing with high profile clientele and offering a first-class service
- You will have previous bar management experience within a high-level establishment
- Have a strong knowledge of cocktails
- Have held a bar management role within a high-level hotel or have a background in high-end bars
- Look after customers and guests within the lounge bar
- Be responsible for training, motivating and offering support to your team and ensuring each customer is offered the highest level of customer service
- Be innovative, approachable and have the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with guests and customers
- Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements
This is a fantastic role which can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
Staff accommodation is available.