An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this casual restaurant and bar in the beautiful town of Macclesfield.
The restaurant serves brunch, lunch and dinner and offers a combination of traditional and modern British dishes, as well as dishes inspired by international cuisine.
The interior of the restaurant is unique in its design and decoration, with stripped back wooden fittings and quirky, unique ornaments.
The friendly front of house team is passionate about their renowned hospitality and food knowledge and offer casual yet professional service.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their front of house team and assist in the running of the restaurant.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues calmly and professionally
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at a fantastic establishment.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.