An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this chic restaurant and bar in a buzzing area of London.
The property creates a cosy and romantic setting, and is uniquely minimalistic in its design, with exposed brick walls offset against beautifully laid tables and cosy seating.
They attract a vibrant array of customers, who come to enjoy beautiful Spanish cuisine in a relaxed setting.
The front of house team combines these exciting dishes with a friendly and casual service, welcoming both locals and visitors from further afield.
They can also cater for private events and functions alongside serving 150 covers, so the restaurant is always vibrant and bustling.
They are therefore looking for a hands-on Assistant Restaurant Manager to join and help to lead their team.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within similar establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.