An Assistant Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Manager is required in Lancashire for this new opening that is part of an exciting ongoing project.
The owner is well-known in the area and already has onboard a renowned Head Chef who is well-known for his exciting British cuisine, and use of the best local produce.
This restaurant will be looking to create a relaxing and comfortable environment for guests as they dine on beautiful fuss-free British dishes.
They are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Manager to join the team and lead from the front, ensuring that excellent and friendly service is provided throughout.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Manager looking for their next challenge.