This country house hotel in Derbyshire requires a Head Chef.
The hotel is rustic and homely, and has a real country feel; serving 60 covers per service in an intimate and cosy venue.
Using the finest ingredients from local suppliers, the menu is modern British in design.
They are looking for a Head Chef with a Rosette background who is creative and passionate in their cooking and who is looking to move into a kitchen that is very well equipped and a very good size.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a professional kitchen and will have a background in running high-level establishments
- Manage and motivate your team
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills
- Maintain budget and GP
- Be a creative and talented chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
- Be experienced in working with good fresh food
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for new challenges, this could be the role for you!
You must have previous experience of working at a minimum 1AA Rosette establishments at a senior level.
The hotel offers an excellent working environment along with a friendly team.