A Chef de Rang / Waiter or Waitress is required for this Michelin Star fine dining restaurant located in East Midlands.
- 4 Day week
- Working within and learning from a talented, friendly and stable team
- Career progression at the highest level
- Service charge on top of salary
The Head Chef is dedicated to flaunting the exceptional produce that can be found in the local area, and the sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus perfectly reflect this.
This Michelin Star fine dining restaurant is beautifully designed and offers a luxurious environment for guests to enjoy outstanding cuisine, in a modern style while still maintaining the traditional appeal of the restaurant.
They are looking for a Chef de Rang / Waiter or Waitress with a strong and stable background in high end establishments who can join the front of house team.
As Chef de Rang / Waiter or Waitress you will:
- Assist in ensuring the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
- Have previous experience in a similar property or role
If you are a talented and enthusiastic Chef de Rang / Waiter or Waitress who is looking for an exciting opportunity, then this could be the role for you.