A Head Chef is required for this quaint country pub situated within a quaint town in the beautiful county of Cumbria.
The historic inn has an award-winning restaurant and is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires which creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
- Staff accommodation available if required
- Staff meals
- Free on-site parking
- Tips on top of competitive salary
- Working in a beautiful location
They are looking for a Head Chef who is passionate about fresh produce, and who can take over the kitchen and lead this talented brigade.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen and you will be managing and motivating a professional brigade, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine and the right candidate will ideally be experienced in good fresh food and fine dining kitchens
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for new challenges in an exciting and gorgeous environment, this could be the role for you!