A Pastry Chef isrequired for this 3AA Rosette awarded fine dining restaurant set within the heart of the Berkshire countryside.
This world class establishment is currently looking for a talented Pastry Chef who is creative and passionate to join their fantastic brigade.
- Excellent salary on offer
- Guaranteed service on top
- Staff accommodation available if required
- Working in a friendly and talented team
The Head Chef and his talented team create an innovative menu, put together using only the finest ingredients to create unique and tantalising dishes.
The ideal candidate will have a stable background within fresh food kitchens and will bring with them their knowledge and creativity in order to contribute to their already successful kitchen.
As Pastry Chef you will:
- Produce a whole array of desserts and pastries including petit fours, tarts, brulees, sorbets, several types of bread and homemade ice cream
- Be a proven Pastry Chef with good experience of working within high quality kitchens
- Need to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and possess strong knowledge of working with fresh local produce, as well as have excellent attention to detail
- Be responsible for producing high quality desserts, breads, petit fours and all other manner of pastries for the restaurant and also banqueting.
If you are a talented Pastry Chef looking for an exciting opportunity, this could be the role for you!