A Wedding and Events Coordinator is required for this stunning country house hotel located in the beautiful county of Cumbria.
This delightful hotel has an award-winning restaurant, beautifully designed luxury bedrooms and hosts all kinds of functions and weddings.
The hotel are also 50 bedrooms of which all have been furnished to the highest level and are traditionally designed.
The hotel is luxuriously decorated, with stunning ornamentally appointed events rooms that provide a stunning setting for weddings and all manner of private functions which the hotel is extremely popular for.
As well as all this on offer, the hotel is home to beautiful and luxury spa facilities, perfect for guests to come and pamper themselves within scenic surroundings.
As Weddings and Events Coordinator, you will:
- Be joining the team to actively convert sales and events enquiries into confirmed sales, develop future and repeat business and contribute to the profitability to the company
- Be required to run events on the day, ensuring everything runs smoothly and your clients enjoy the perfect day with the hotel
- Pro-actively identify customer needs and provide solutions to match them
- Effectively communicate with clients throughout the booking process to ensure full understanding and management of client requirements and identification of further opportunities
- Liaise with other hotel departments about client requirements
- Agree prices with suppliers such as florists and venue dressers
- Ensure marketing promotions run at the right time
- Assist with social media requests and promotions
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure
They are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
If you are looking for a Wedding and Events Coordinator role, that can offer excellent benefits in return for your hard work, then apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.