Our client is a well-established food supplier and they are looking for a Warehouse Night Manager for their site in the North West of England.
They supply to the wholesale, retail and catering trade across the United Kingdom.
As Warehouse Night Manager you will:
- Have the ability to lead your team to achieve the highest standards in quality and performance
- Possess the skill to communicate and influence effectively and develop your staff
- Have strong analytical skills with proven decision making and problem-solving skills
- Possess the capability to manage and implement change
- Have a proven record of delivering excellent results through a team as well as determination and a will to succeed with a drive to achieve performance standards
- Have excellent people management skills and the ability to influence effectively
- Possess experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Have strong analytical and decision-making skills
If you are looking for an exciting new role within a dynamic company that can offer you excellent benefits and progression opportunities, then apply now.