A Waiter or Waitress is required for this quaint country pub situated within a beautiful location in Cumbria.
The historic inn has won numerous awards and is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires which creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
They are looking for a Waiter or Waitressto fit in with the lovely family run atmosphere of this establishment and join their front of house team.
The restaurant serves up to 40 covers per service and the menu is put together using local produce and is modern British in design.
The finest ingredients are used to ensure the fullest flavours and the menu changes seasonally.
- Staff accommodation is supplied if required with bills included
- Career progression within a site with an excellent reputation
- Working in a beautiful location with a friendly and talented team
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Employee discount
As Waiter or Waitress you will:
- Assist in ensuring the restaurant is running to an extremely high standard
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you are a talented and enthusiastic Waiter or Waitress who is looking for an exciting opportunity, then this could be the role for you.
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 07417