A Sous Chef is required for this quaint country pub situated within a charming town in the beautiful county of Wiltshire.
The Gastro Pub has a 1AA Rosette award winning restaurant and is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires which creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The kitchen is expertly run by a Michelin Star Head Chef, who nurtures his brigade and handles his kitchen in a calm and professional manner.
All of their produce is sourced locally from excellent suppliers, and you will be in the perfect environment to hone your skills.
The gastro inn has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are a talented Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.