A Sous Chef is required in West Yorkshire for this beautiful hotel with a 2AA Rosette award winning restaurant.
The highly skilled kitchen brigade is led by an excellent Head Chef and serves up to 50 covers per service with a modern British menu, with all ingredients sourced within the area from the best local suppliers.
The menu is seasonal and there is also a specials board which changes daily depending on what the suppliers have in fresh on that day so you will gain more knowledge with frequently changing menus.
They also cater for meetings, conferences and other events for up to 200 guests and also offer private dining, and as such you will be required to have hotel and banqueting experience.
- Tips on top of competitive salary
- Free uniform
- Staff meals
- Company discounts
As Sous Chef, you will:
- Work under a talented Head Chef within a professional kitchen
- Be working across all sections as required and as Sous Chef your role will be to liaise closely with the Head Chef and provide a link to the other chefs in the brigade, ensuring everyone is working to an exceptional standard at all times
- Be expected to have good creative flair and a real passion for your work
- Working within an experienced and very busy brigade
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Sous Chef to join a great team, the restaurant offers excellent working conditions and is committed to staff training and personal development.