This quaint country pub situated within a lovely town in Oxfordshire requires a Sous Chef.
The historic inn has an award-winning restaurant and is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires which creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
They are looking for a Sous Chef who is passionate about fresh produce, and who can help lead the kitchen and this talented brigade to further accolades.
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do “attitude
- Have a background working within high level establishments
- Be managing and running the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
- Have held a similar position in a comparable establishment
- Have solid leadership and training/mentoring qualities, a strong grasp of kitchen management and be an excellent team player
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 03201
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!