A Sous Chef is required for this award-winning gastro pub set in a beautiful area of Oxfordshire.
They are looking for a Sous Chef with experience of working within a professional kitchen who is creative and passionate in their cooking.
You will have worked in a similar environment and be looking to move to a kitchen that is striving to achieve more.
They offer modern British dishes on an a la carte menu, with all their produce sourced locally.
In return for your abilities, you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent tips on top.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Great tips on top of excellent salary
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 50% staff discount on food
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.