A Sous Chef is required in North Yorkshire for this stunning luxury property with beautiful views of the surrounding area.
They are looking for a Sous Chef preferably with a fresh food and hotel background and someone who has the ability to lead a kitchen to produce high level cuisine.
The hotel is well renowned in the area, popular with local residents and tourists from further afield who come to enjoy luxury facilities, as well as the casual fine dining restaurant that serves stunning modern British dishes on an a la carte menu.
Due to its excellent location in beautiful countryside, the property is popular with weddings and private functions, and can cater for up to 150 guests.
- Company pension
- Staff meals
- Tips and bonuses on top of competitive salary
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen
- Be responsible for running the kitchen in his absence
- Supporting other members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training them
- Be a hard-working and dedicated Sous Chef and have experience of working within a professional, high-level kitchen
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you are a Sous Chef looking for a new and challenging role this could be the job for you.