A Sous Chef is required for this exceptional Michelin Star restaurant in Wiltshire, set within a stunning country house hotel.
The restaurant is chic and beautifully decorated, creating an air of luxury for customers to breathe in as they sample the exquisite modern British cuisine available on the gastronomic tasting menus.
All produce is locally sourced and only the finest ingredients and there is private dining available.
The restaurant offers 30 Covers in an elegant setting; providing a courteous and attentive service, excellent cuisine and palate tingling wines to perfectly partner each dish.
The hotel is also home to exquisite facilities for conferences and banqueting, catering for special events such as weddings.
They are now looking for a passionate Sous Chef with a background in fresh food kitchens looking to increase their experience within a higher level kitchen.
- Competitive salary
- 30 Days holiday, increasing with service
- Staff discounts
- Free gym access
- Recognition and rewards scheme
As Sous Chef you will:
- Work under a talented Head Chef within a professional kitchen
- Be working across all sections as required
- Liaise closely with the Head Chef
- Provide a link to the other chefs in the brigade, ensuring everyone is working to an exceptional standard at all times, supporting those who need it
- Be expected to have good creative flair and a real passion for your work
- Be working within an experienced and very busy brigade
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Sous Chef to join a great team; if you’re looking for a new challenge, apply now.