A Sous Chef is required in Kent for this beautiful restaurant headed up by an award-winning chef whose background is at the highest level.
The restaurant is lavishly and elegantly designed, creating an air of luxury for diners to enjoy as they sit down to enjoy the beautiful dishes on offer.
The highly skilled kitchen brigade serves up to 60 covers per service with a modern British menu with all ingredients sourced within the area from the best local suppliers.
The menu is seasonal and there is also a specials board which changes daily depending on what the suppliers have in fresh on each day, so you will gain more knowledge with frequently changing menus.
As you Sous Chef you will:
- Be innovative and committed with a passion for excellent food, ingredients and service
- Be required to maintain high quality and consistency with a professional “can do” attitude
- Be working within high level establishments and you will be looking to work within a kitchen where the highest level of food is produced
- Manage and run the kitchen alongside the current Head Chef
- Ensure that the kitchen meets all food safety and hygiene standards
You will have held a similar position in a comparable establishment and have solid leadership and training/mentoring qualities, a strong grasp of kitchen management and be an excellent team player.
A good salary is offered along with the opportunity to work within a very well equipped and modern airy kitchen.