A Sous Chef is required in Gloucestershire for this lovely country house hotel.
The hotel is set within its own grounds and offers over 35 individually designed bedrooms.
The design of the 2AA Rosette fine dining restaurant is contemporary and it offers stunning views of the hotel’s grounds; allowing guests take in the scenery as they sit down to enjoy a delicious menu filled with a selection of seasonal and locally sourced produce and carefully selected wines.
The kitchen team is led by a talented Head Chef who is committed to sourcing all of their produce locally and from the finest suppliers, in order to create an excellent a la carte menu that is modern British in design.
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.
Staff accommodation is available.
Contact: Sophie Riches