A Sous Chef is required for this excellent gastro pub set in a beautiful location in Cambridgeshire.
They are looking for someone with experience of working within a professional, fresh food kitchen who is creative and passionate in their cooking.
The Head Chef leads a talented and stable team, nurturing passionate young chefs to fulfil their potential.
They are now looking for a Sous Chef with a background in similar establishments, who shares the owner’s passion for excellent British and European cuisine and local ingredients.
- Staff accommodation is available if required
- 4 Straight days with 3 Days off per week
- Excellent salary
- Working within a talented, close-knit team
As Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, then please apply now.