A Senior Sous Chef is required in a charming town in Staffordshire, for this upmarket bistro style restaurant serving modern European cuisine.
This charming property oozes opulence and comfort and offers a welcoming place to dine on delicious dishes that are put together using fresh, local ingredients.
As a modern restaurant, the kitchen is excellently equipped meaning you and your team will have the best tools at hand to create stunning a la carte menus.
They are looking for a Senior Sous Chef from a high-volume kitchen to come on board and help lead the team and ensure the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Uniform provided
- Staff meals on duty
- Company discounts
- Competitive salary plus tips
As Senior Sous Chef Chef you will:
- Support the Head Chef in overseeing the smooth running of the kitchen
- Manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence; managing rotas, orders and organising any events held in the restaurant
- Be responsible for overseeing staff training and development, as well as interviewing potential staff
- Deliver consistently high levels culinary excellence in all food outlets
- Contribute to menu and recipe development whilst maintaining the gross profit margins
- Ensure that the kitchen environment is kept safe and hygienic at all times
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging yet exciting and rewarding role, then please apply now.