A Senior Sous Chef is required in Llandudno, North Wales for this luxury hotel and home to an award winning fine dining restaurant.
The hotel is situated within a beautiful location and offers over 60 bedrooms.
The kitchen is led by a Head Chef who has been with the company for years and leads a stable and talented team.
They are looking for a Senior Sous Chef with a background in fresh food kitchens to join their gifted brigade and help them continue in their success.
- Joining a talented and stable team
- Free staff meals
- Staff discounts
- Competitive salaries
- They may be able to help with temporary accommodation if required
As Senior Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are an enthusiastic Senior Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward, then this could be the role for you.