A Senior Sous Chef is required in a stunning part of Essex countryside for this gorgeous bistro style restaurant serving modern British cuisine focusing on excellent, local ingredients.
This charming property oozes opulence and comfort and offers a cosy and welcoming place to dine.
The restaurant provides jaw-dropping cinematic views of the beautiful surrounding countryside creating a warm, inviting and romantic setting for customers to dine.
As a modern restaurant, the kitchen is excellently equipped meaning you and your team will have the best tools at hand to create stunning a la carte menus.
They are looking for a Senior Sous Chef from a high-volume kitchen to come on board and help lead the team and ensure the smooth running of the kitchen.
You will have a background in fresh food kitchens and, in return for your abilities, you will be offered a generous package up to £40k per year.
They can also sponsor someone who wants to work in the UK but doesn’t have a visa.
As Senior Sous Chef Chef you will:
- Support the Head Chef in overseeing the smooth running of the kitchen
- Manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence; managing rotas, orders and organising any events held in the restaurant
- Be responsible for overseeing staff training and development, as well as interviewing potential staff
- Deliver consistently high levels culinary excellence in all food outlets
- Contribute to menu and recipe development whilst maintaining the gross profit margins
- Ensure that the kitchen environment is kept safe and hygienic at all times
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging yet exciting and rewarding role, then please apply now.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 07053