A Senior Sous Chef is required in Derbyshire for this quaint gastro pub set in a beautiful location offering using the best seasonal and local ingredients.
The charming interior is traditional in design, offering a cosy place to stay and eat, with roaring fires creating a homely atmosphere.
This busy property serves traditional British cuisine, and the menu is seasonal therefore you will make the most of your knowledge and ability by using different flavours and food combinations on each menu change.
The role offers the opportunity for development into a Head Chef position.
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent career progression
- Bonus scheme
As Senior Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are an enthusiastic Senior Sous Chef looking for a challenging role where you can help to push this kitchen forward while developing your career, then this could be the role for you.