A Senior Sous Chef is required for a food led pub in a lovely town in Cheshire.
This pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
There is a professional brigade of 6 in a modern and spacious kitchen.
- Career progression
- Staff discounts
- Pension plan
- 5 day working week
- 28 day holiday entitlement
As Senior Sous Chef Chef you will:
- Support the Head Chef in overseeing the smooth running of the kitchen
- Manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence
- Be responsible for overseeing staff training and development, as well as interviewing potential staff
- Deliver consistently high levels culinary excellence in all food outlets
- Contribute to menu and recipe development whilst maintaining the gross profit margins
- Ensure that the kitchen environment is kept safe and hygienic at all times
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this role, then please apply now.