A Senior Chef de Partie required for this stunning hotel in the heart of Surrey.
The luxury hotel has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
There is an amazing 2AA Rosettes restaurant that serves a mouth-watering array of menus including a seasonal lunch menu, a la carte and tasting menus.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
The talented brigade works within a high-spec kitchen and the Head Chef has an excellent background, while running the kitchen in a calm and professional manner.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate chef to join their kitchen team as they continue to push for further awards and accolades.
As Senior Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be responsible for running your own section
- Ensure self-organisation and that all mise en place is completed prior to service
- Be passionate, talented and hardworking
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout to work towards obtaining the highest accolades for this elite establishment
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role as a Senior Chef de Partie, then apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.