A Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef is required for this stunning Restaurant in Richmond within the beautiful county of Surrey.
The Restaurant is elegantly designed and boasts a beautiful interior and has been awarded a Michelin Star for the stunning array of menus and dishes available.
Served in an elegant setting the fine dining menu offers a seasonal a la carte menu where you will find the fruits of the local harvest blended into exciting dishes, while they also offer an intricate gastronomic tasting menu.
They are now looking for a Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef who is looking to work within this high-end establishment which can offer the utmost level of training and a role which will continue to teach you the best cooking methods using modern techniques.
As Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef you will:
- Be responsible for your own section of the kitchen
- Support the senior members of the kitchen whilst also motivating and training junior members of the team
- Be hard working and dedicated
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working within a professional, high-level kitchen which is at least a 2AA Rosette standard
- Have a genuine passion for food
If you’re a dedicated Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef looking for a challenging new role within a fantastic kitchen with a talented brigade, then apply now.