A Restaurant Manager is required for this illustrious hotel set in beautiful Wiltshire countryside.
The hotel is home to multiple award-winning restaurants including their 2AA Rosette brasserie, which celebrates the best of British ingredients and cuisine within a relaxed setting.
The hotel itself oozes lavishness and class, with individually appointed bedrooms and opulent public areas that breathe the history and luxury of the building.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the team and run service in the brasserie, ensuring their high standards filter down through the team.
- Free parking
- Staff uniform provided
- Staff discounts and free use of facilities
- Meals provided on duty
- Ongoing development and career progression within one of the country’s finest hotels
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.