A Restaurant Manager is required in this beautiful area of the East Midlands for this excellent Michelin Star restaurant set within a stunning country house hotel.
Set in gorgeous surroundings in the picturesque countryside, the hotel creates a world of sophistication for diners by boasting one of the best restaurants in the country, offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
As Restaurant Manager, you will ideally have a background in high-end establishments and be committed to achieving the highest standards of customer service.
The elegant fine dining restaurant is traditional in design and creates an atmosphere of luxury for guests as they dine on the incredible dishes on offer.
The Michelin starred Head Chef and his talented team create an innovative modern British menu, put together using only the finest ingredients to create unique and tantalising dishes.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Restaurant Manager to join in the success of this exceptional and renowned establishment, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Temporary accommodation is available should this be required.