A Restaurant Manager is required for this award-winning 3AA Rosettes Restaurant in Surrey.
The restaurant is beautiful and stylish in design within a delightful building where old meets new.
The kitchen team create elegant dishes and are dedicated to using only the best produce on offer within the region.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with mouth-watering dishes, and also offer a delectable tasting menu as well as an extensive wine list providing the perfect accompaniment for any dish.
- 4 day working week
- Temporary accommodation available if required
- Christmas period off (restaurant closes from 24th December into January)
- Uniform provided
- Excellent career progression within a high-level environment
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background of working within high level establishments
- Have excellent knowledge of food and wine and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on restaurant manager, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.