A Reception Manager is required for this luxurious hotel located within the beautiful and eclectic city of Liverpool.
This outstanding and unique property oozes class and charm from its iconic exterior and throughout its tasteful and beautifully modern interior.
The hotel offers 90 beautifully appointed and individually designed bedrooms.
There are also exceptional facilities on offer for weddings and all manner of private functions and events, as well as the recently renovated luxury spa offering guests the opportunity to pamper themselves before enjoying a wonderful evening in the hotel.
You must have experience in a similar role within a hotel of at least 4 Star standard.
- 50% discount on food & beverage
- Uniform is provided
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme
As Reception Manager you will:
- Be involved with the management and all day-to-day reception duties
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running reception desk at all times, dealing with guest queries and requests efficiently and ensuring this is carried out through your team
- Provide first class customer service
- Be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- You will be a good motivator, and have strong management and leadership skills, ensuring your high standards filter throughout your team
If you are a proven Reception Manager looking for new challenges within a prominent and renowned hotel, please apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £32,000.00 per year
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 07215