A Reception Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel located in Cumbria, surrounded by gorgeous scenery offering incredible views for guests to enjoy as they relax in the hotels excellent facilities.
The hotel is lavishly designed and has a quintessentially British feel; offering plush, luxuriously designed bedrooms and a 2AA Rosettes fine dining restaurant which attracts a high profile clientele.
They are currently looking for a dedicated Reception Manager to join their friendly team.
As Reception Manager you will:
- Be involved with the management and all day-to-day reception duties
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth running reception desk at all times, dealing with guest queries and requests efficiently and ensuring this is carried out through your team
- Provide first class customer service and should be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Be a good team player, and be able to work on your own initiative when necessary and have strong management and leadership skills
- Have a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure
If you are a proven Reception Manager looking for new challenges in an exciting Hotel and believe you have the passion and vision to help drive the business forward, this could be the role for you!
The Hotel offers an excellent working environment along with a solid team, apply now!
Staff accommodation is available.