A Pastry Chef is required for this charming luxury hotel situated within a beautiful area of North Wales.
The historic hotel has an award-winning 2AA Rosettes restaurant and is modern in design.
They serve a seasonally influenced menu featuring modern British and decadent twists put together using locally sourced British ingredients from excellent suppliers.
The restaurant is beautifully designed, and the kitchen is manned by an extremely dedicated and talented brigade and provides the best platform for the right candidate to really come into their own.
They are looking for a talented and passionate Pastry Chef to join the team.
- Joining a talented and stable team
- Free staff meals
- Staff discounts
- Competitive salaries
- They may be able to help with temporary accommodation if required
As Pastry Chef you will:
- Be working on the Pastry section of the kitchen preparing all manner of pastries, desserts, breads and ice creams
- Be passionate, talented and hardworking and have the drive and determination to work hard to help push this kitchen on to the next level
- Have a background within fresh food establishments
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role and to work within a friendly, talented and enthusiastic team of chefs then this could be the role for you.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 07520