A Pastry Chef de Partie is required for this stunning hotel located in the heart of Surrey.
The luxury hotel has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
The restaurant serves a mouth-watering array of menus including a seasonal lunch menu, A la Carte and tasting menus.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Pastry Chef de Partie to join their friendly and talented kitchen team.
- Guaranteed service charge plus end of financial year bonus
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- 4 Weeks holiday increasing to 5 weeks with service
As Pastry Chef de Partie you will:
- Already be a proven Pastry Chef de Partie with good experience of working within high quality kitchens
- Need to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Possess strong knowledge of working with fresh local produce
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be responsible for producing high quality desserts, breads, petit fours and all other manner of pastries for the restaurant and also banqueting
- Be an enthusiastic and ambitious Pastry Chef de Partie who is passionate about pastry
- Be looking to join a friendly kitchen brigade where there is lots of opportunity to progress further
If you are a Pastry Chef de Partie looking for a new role within a high-level kitchen then this could be the role for you.