A Junior Sous Chef / Sous Chef is required for this gastro pub set within a beautiful part of the county of Warwickshire.
They are looking for a talented Sous Chef ideally with a background in fresh food kitchens, who enjoys cooking honest, classic British cuisine and the use of fantastic fresh produce.
The role would suit a Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef looking for a step up, and someone who is looking to work within a small and friendly team.
They are busy all year round and are looking for a Sous Chef with a cool head looking for a challenge.
As Junior Sous Chef / Sous Chef you will:
- Assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a professional brigade and run the kitchen in his absence
- Be able to lead by example to ensure consistency is filtered throughout the team
- Have a firm but fair management approach as the restaurant needs a talented and professional Sous Chef to ensure the high expectations are met
- Be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen operation
- Ensure ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management
If you are looking for your next challenge as Sous Chef, or you’re a Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef looking to take a step up, then apply now!