An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Housekeeper to join this luxury hotel.
The hotel is located in beautiful surroundings and provides a taste of luxury for guests from the beautifully appointed bedrooms through to the bar and lounge areas and of course the award-winning fine dining restaurant.
Located in a beautiful area of Scotland, this hotel provides facilities for meetings, conferences and other events as well as an award winning 3AA Rosettes restaurant as well as a stylish bar and lounge area.
The entire hotel is elegantly designed and offers the perfect setting for guests to relax, dine in the restaurant, or enjoy a drink created by the expert bar staff.
- Staff meals
- Uniforms provided
- Career progression within a renowned company
- Staff accommodation can be provided
As Head Housekeeper, you will:
- Order of stock and all cleaning materials and chemicals for the hotel
- Keep costs in line with the budget
- Participate in HOD meetings
- Manage the budget and financial aspects of the role by monitoring the budget and controlling expenses
- Comply with all company health and safety policies
- Liaising with other departments within the hotel maintaining a strong rapport
- Interviewing, recruiting, training, development of new staff and team on an ongoing basis
If you’re looking for an exciting but challenging new role that has something new every day, then apply now!
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 06681