A Head Chef is required in Oxfordshire for this luxury hotel which offers an award-winning brasserie restaurant.
They are currently looking for a Head Chef to take the helm of this kitchen to ensure it is running to the standard expected.
The Restaurant serves up to 80 covers per service and the menu is put together using clean flavours to produce an elegant a la carte menu put together using only locally sourced ingredients.
The hotel also offers private dining and caters for weddings and special events for up to 200 guests.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
- Be experienced in working with good fresh food
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for new challenges in an exciting and gorgeous environment, this could be the role for you!