A Head Chef is required in North Yorkshire for this stunning luxury property with beautiful views of the surrounding area.
They are looking for a Head Chef preferably with a fresh food and hotel background and someone who has the ability to lead a kitchen to produce high level cuisine.
The hotel is well renowned in the area, popular with local residents and tourists from further afield who come to enjoy luxury facilities, as well as the casual fine dining restaurant that serves stunning modern British dishes on an a la carte menu.
Due to its excellent location in beautiful countryside, the property is popular with weddings and private functions, and can cater for up to 150 guests.
- Company pension
- Staff meals
- Tips and bonuses on top of competitive salary
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Head Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have a background in hotels, including catering for large numbers
- Have strong experience of managing a large team
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for new challenges within a rewarding environment, this could be the role for you!