A Head Chef is required in Gloucestershire for this excellent fresh food pub.
This beautiful property is nestled in a charming town in the picturesque county of Gloucestershire.
The historic property is designed to create a homely, old-world feel with wooden beams and exposed stone walls.
They offer a traditional pub menu, celebrating classic British dishes and the best of local and regional ingredients.
The family run establishment serves lunch and Sunday lunch as well as dinner, with no food served from Sunday evening through to Wednesday lunch, meaning you will always have 2 and a half days off per week.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about fuss-free British food using fresh produce.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Possess excellent man management and kitchen management skills
- Be a creative and talented chef who can lead their team by example and inspire them
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for a rewarding new challenge, then this could be the role for you!
Temporary accommodation is available.