A Head Chef required for this stunning country house hotel in an amazing location in Cumbria.
Set in gorgeous surroundings in a beautiful part of the country, this excellent restaurant is beautifully decorated and modern in design and allows diners to take in the breath-taking scenery as they dine in luxury.
The hotel is well renowned in the area, popular with local residents and also tourists from further afield; who come to enjoy an exceptional stay in one of the beautifully decorated bedrooms, as well as the 1AA Rosette restaurant that serves stunning modern British dishes on an a la carte menu.
They are also popular with functions and events such as weddings, and would require someone who has strong experience within this kind of venue.
They are looking for a Head Chef who has strong experience in turning their hand to fresh, local and regional produce and putting together a delectable menu.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a professional kitchen and will have a background in running high-level establishments
- Be managing and motivating your team, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered therefore solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential, in order to run this operation efficiently and in line with budget and GP
- Be a creative and talented chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
- Be experienced in working with good fresh food
If you believe you have the skill and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.