A Head Chef is required in London for this upmarket bistro style restaurant serving British and European cuisine with a modern turn and focusing on fresh, seasonal ingredients.
This exclusive restaurant provides a luxurious experience for guests within an open room adorned by large glass windows creating a bright dining space.
The property is steeped in history with many famous footsteps having walked the halls in the past, and with a nod to this, the conversion to a modern restaurant still draws high profile clientele through their doors.
As well as the 120 covers a la carte restaurant, which offers breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, they can also serve private events and functions such as weddings, catering for up to 150 guests.
They are now offering a fantastic opportunity for a talented Head Chef to come on board and lead the team, cementing the restaurant’s exceptional reputation.
You will be passionate about fresh and seasonal produce, and have a strong and stable background in properties of a similar size and stature.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have a strong understanding of costs, profit margins and payroll
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine and the right candidate will ideally be experienced in good fresh food and fine dining kitchens
If you are a talented and passionate chef looking for an exciting new role, then apply now.