A General Manager is required for this award-winning food led pub in a lovely town in Cheshire.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
There is a professional brigade of 6 in a modern and spacious kitchen.
- Have experience of working within a similar position within a high-quality restaurant or hotel which is to a high standard
- Oversee the running of the food and beverage department therefore a strong background within the food and beverage operation is essential
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
If you’re a talented General Manager looking for an exciting new role within a friendly environment, then apply now.