A talented Front of House Manager is required in a beautiful area of Kent for this stunning luxury country house hotel.
This 50 Bedroom hotel is lavishly designed with beautifully appointed bedrooms and offers beautiful dining areas, lush bar and lounge areas and is also extremely popular with weddings and special events due to its stunning location and setting, that creates an air of luxury.
It is also home to a 2AA Rosette restaurant that serves classic British cuisine using only fresh, local produce.
They are now looking for a standards driven Food and Beverage Manager to lead the department.
As Front of House Manager, you will:
- Be committed to achieving the highest standards of customer service
- Be a hands-on manager who leads from the front
- Be knowledgeable about the hotel and good at developing others
- Be personable and engaging
- Have natural rapport and be able to strike up relationships with our guests
- Excel at customer service
- Have an eye for sales and help develop the business
- Encourage a strong working relationship between departments
If you are a passionate hospitality professional looking for a Front of House Manager role in an exceptional property, then apply now.