A talented Food and Beverage Manager is required in a beautiful part of Kent for this stunning luxury country house hotel.
This 50 Bedroom hotel is lavishly designed with beautifully appointed bedrooms and offers beautiful dining areas, lush bar and lounge areas and is also extremely popular with weddings and special events due to its stunning location and setting, that creates an air of luxury.
They are now looking for a standards driven Food and Beverage Manager to lead the department.
- Uniform provided
- Staff gratuities
- Free parking
- Local business discounts
As Food and Beverage Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in a Food and Beverage Manager role within a quality driven hotel
- Focus on attention to detail and you will ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day management of the food and beverage department
- Assist in the running of the whole hotel operation to ensure all departments are achieving the standards required by the hotel
- Have a strong food and beverage background and have experience of working within a luxury hotel, ideally with a fine dining restaurant
If you’re a dedicated Food and Beverage Manager looking for your next challenge, then please apply now.