An Executive Head Chef is required in Derbyshire for this excellent hotel with a 2AA Rosettes restaurant and fantastic facilities for weddings and events.
They are looking for an Executive Head Chef preferably with a high-level background and someone who has the ability to lead kitchens to produce high level cuisine.
The hotel is well renowned in the area, popular with local residents and tourists from further afield, who come to enjoy a charming establishment, as well as the fine dining restaurant that serves stunning modern British dishes on an a la carte menu.
Popular with weddings and private functions, the hotel can cater for up to 300 guests and so need somebody with a strong banqueting background.
As Executive Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Head Chef / Executive Head Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have a background in hotels, including catering for large numbers
- Have strong experience of managing a large team
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
If you are a proven Executive Head Chef looking for new challenges within a rewarding environment, this could be the role for you!